For foreigners who wish to immigrate to Singapore, the first step is to obtain a valid long-term visa. KS will assess your situation, design a plan to suit your needs and apply for the relevant permit. First, let’s take a look at the main types of passes available in Singapore.

Immigration Services

Employment Pass (EP)

Employment Pass (EP) is issued by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and is intended for senior skilled professionals and management level personnel who meet the minimum monthly salary requirements set by MOM and have a high level of education or relevant industry/work experience.

S Pass (SP)

The S Pass is for medium-skilled professionals who meet the minimum monthly salary requirements set by the Ministry of Manpower and have a relevant technical diploma, and is subject to industry quota ceiling.


EntrePass is intended for serial entrepreneurs, high-calibre innovators or experienced investors that want to operate a business in Singapore that is venture-backed or owns innovative technologies. It is valid for a period of 1 year.


Tech.Pass is introduced and issued by the Economic Development Board (EDB) and allows established technology entrepreneurs, leaders or technologists from all over the world to come to Singapore for cutting-edge and disruptive innovations.

Other Types of Passes

Dependant Pass (DP)

EP and SP holders with a salary of S$6,000 can apply for a Dependant Pass for their spouse and children (under 21 years old). Dependant Pass holders who wish to work in Singapore need to apply for a Work Permit.

Long-Term Visit Pass (LTVP)

EP and SP holders earning more than S$6,000 per month can apply for Long-Term Visit Pass for their spouse, unmarried disabled children above 21 years old and unmarried stepchildren below 21 years old. EP and SP holders earning more than S$12,000 per month may apply LTVP for their parents.

Letter of Consent (LOC)

If you are a Long-Term Visit Pass holder and wish to work in Singapore, then you need to apply for a Letter of Consent (LOC) from MOM Singapore.

After finalizing a specific immigration planning plan with you, we can apply for the relevant permits.

  • Provide pre-application consultation and gather the necessary information
  • Submit application online
  • Tracking the status of the application during processing
  • Liaising with relevant government agencies if needed
  • Arranging for the issuance of the permit after an in-principle approval (IPA)
  • Appeal in case of a failed application

Contact Us

We are happy to help you with business growth and other partnership opportunities!
Contact us for more information.