Employment Pass (EP)

Employment Pass (EP) is issued by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and is intended for senior skilled professionals and management level personnel who meet the minimum monthly salary requirements set by MOM and have a high level of education or relevant industry/work experience. EP holders will be eligible to apply for permanent residency in Singapore after six months.

Contact Us

We are happy to help you with business growth and other partnership opportunities!
Contact us for more information.